“World Fishing Champion!!!”

Mystic Amara III - Deep Sea & Bottom Fishing Charters
Ranked #7 of 18 Tours in Jolly Harbour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come fishing with Captain Leroy & mate Theo on our newly refurbished Bertram 31. Leroy has more than 20 years experience in fishing these waters. Our fishing charters put you in pursuit of big game fish. You will fish for Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, King Fish, Tuna, Barracuda and more. When avid anglers drop lines in the water to fish they are sure to catch the experience of a lifetime. The scream of a tightly stretched line when a game fish strikes is a pulse racing experience!
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“World Fishing Champion!!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Just a quick note to say a huge thank you to Captain Lee and Teo for making our trip thoroughly enjoyable. We went bottom fishing and snorkelling and we were able to prove to them both that we truly are the worst fishermen in the world!! Hilarious......but great fun!
Snorkelling was bit choppy for our daughter but you cant control the weather in the caribbean!
Would definitely recommend going out with these guys.
Thanks again
Oliver, Lucy & Tilly - Bristol, UK

Visited August 2012
2 Thank olicoles
Amy H, Owner at Mystic Amara III - Deep Sea & Bottom Fishing Charters, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
The Captain said you were not that bad Ollie!!!!!
Thanks for the great review and we are glad you and the family had such a great time with us.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had such a blast!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My husband and I had a blast fishing with Capt Leroy and Theo! It was my first time deep sea fishing so I was nervous. When we arrived we, we were met by Capt Leroy who was most welcoming. The ride out was beautiful and were navigated well through some choppy waves (@ least choppy for a first- timer!) Theo was a riot and would point out various facts to us and though the bites were light we still managed to get two in the boat- they were extremely helpful to me and I appreciated the experience greatly! It was one of my favorite moments during our trip and will use them again!!

1 Thank Krisanna78
Amy H, Owner at Mystic Amara III - Deep Sea & Bottom Fishing Charters, responded to this review, July 22, 2012
So glad you guys had an awesome trip and we can't wait to see you back again soon!
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Just what I always wanted to do!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I have been on several deep sea fishing trips around the world but mostly consisted of bottom fishing on a boat of 10 or more people. When I arrived in Antigua I wondered over to Jolly Harbour and saw the Mystic Amara unloading some monster Wahoo and first thought was "Im going out on that boat!!!". First time out trawling and I have to say the best rush I have ever had fishing. We headed out from the harbour and the lines went in....within 5 min fish on!!! Threw my girlfriend into the chair and she pulled in a reasonable Spanish mackerel. An hour or so later, were sitting relaxing taking in the sun and "WOW" screams are shouted out by everyone, a wahoo hit the bait hard and flew 10-15ft into the air. Heart rate shoots up as I jump into the chair and real that monster in. What a rush!!! Loved it so much I left the gf at the hotel and headed back out with captain lee the following day for a 4am start!! Got Lee to clean up a black fin tuna for me and I took it back to the hotel for them to cook it for dinner. Fish never tasted so fresh when you catch it yourself. I highly recommend for fishing enthusiasts or even first timers. Great service, drinks provided on the boat. Im coming back soon!!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Ryan J
Amy H, Owner at Mystic Amara III - Deep Sea & Bottom Fishing Charters, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Hey Ryan, thanks for the great review, and we are so glad you had a blast out with Leroy.
We hope to see you back again soon to bring in some more Wahoo & Kingfish!!!!
Amy & Leroy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A lot of fun and a lot of fish!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

My wife an I had the pleasure of going out fishing on the Mystic Amara during our honeymoon in Antigua. Capt Leroy put us on the Mahi quick and we had a great morning on the water filling up the fish box with first mate Tio. We also even caught a couple barracuda on the ride back in. If you are going to fish in antigua make sure you go with capt leroy an Tio on the Mystic Amara.

1 Thank Meaganlaw
Thanks for the review guys, glad you enjoyed your days fishing with Captain Leroy and Theo!
Clemson, South Carolina
“Great time on our honeymoon!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We went to Antigua for our honeymoon and went on a 4 hour fishing charter with Leroy and Teo (sp?) We had a great time and they were great hosts! We caught a little tuny and a mahi-mahi. Amy was super kind in setting everything up for us and even picking us up at the resort close by.

Thanks again for everything! Looking forward to more fishing on our next trip!

Visited June 2012
Glad you had a fabulous Honeymoon as well as a great days fishing with us. Hope to see you again for your Anniversary!