“Some of the best service in antigua”
Review of Sugar club

Sugar club
Ranked #10 of 14 Restaurants in Jolly Harbour
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sugar Club Antigua is an hotel restaurant (Sugar Ridge Antigua) that is open for the general public for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Sugar Club serves a full a'-la-carte breakfast menu. our lunch menu includes a daily local specials, salads, sandwiches and a variety of light calories dishes and guests can choose to dine around the pool. our dinner menu has more than 40 items including high quality sushi, pizza, burgers, seafood and kids options.
New York
“Some of the best service in antigua”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Got my meal in an timely manner and was served with a very nice server. The chef even came out to specify our orders. I ordered mahi mahi and it was excellent. I will definitely be going back.

• Visited July 2014

Ontario, Canada
“Friendly, relaxed, but somewhat inconsistent”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Generally a decent selection of varied starters, mains and desserts, like Caesar salad, coconut shrimp, soup, as well as pastas, meat and fish dishes; sweets like red velvet cake, rum raisin ice cream or chocolate torte were tasty but too sugary. Overall, the portion sizes seem to have progressively shrunk rom our last visits.
Both dishes and service generally good, bit varied in quality from day to day. The staff appeared to make every effort to please on most days.

• Visited April 2014
London
“Very disappointing....”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

4 years ago we stayed at Sugar Ridge Hotel and absolutely loved this restaurant. This year we are staying in a wonderful villa on the Sugar Ridge estate and based on previous experience, brought my family here on April 19th. Good points: great bar service, great cocktails. Good starters and very good, friendly service. Down side: awful main courses, mahi mahi and veg was totally lacking in any flavour and the veg was raw, really awful. The snapper was overcooked and not great. I am really sad to write this as we used to love it here. We fed back our concerns to the restaurant manager and the chef, but based on our experience here, we would not return and we are now worried about wether to visit Carmichael's...which was of course on our list of must visits.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank GriffLondon
Leduc, Canada
“Always had a great meal”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I had many a meal at the Sugar Club while I stayed at Sugar Ridge. The staff is excellent! And made me feel very welcomed as I ate many meals alone. They are more than accommodating, I had everything from morning omelettes that were cooked to perfection, all the shrimp and fish dishes I had were cooked to perfection, the steak was a little tough but I come from the best beef in the world so it's tough to beat our steaks. I loved all the meals I received and although some complaint they were small portions, I found them perfect. Thank you sparkle for the laughs.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Oilsandsgal
welwyn garden city
“one good night one bad night .”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

We were staying at jolly harbour but had stayed at sugar ridge before so decided to re visit for a meal on there 241 steak night very good value and the singer Arrianne White is fab. The food was superb and we had a great evening so much so we decided to do it again the following week. What a difference they got my husbands order wrong so I had to eat my steak on my own while he waited for his when his did arrive he couldn't even cut his steak it was so tough when we told the waitress she sent over the superviser who offered another but by now my husband couldn't face it after that no one came near us no dessert was offered we were just ignored not very professional for a 4 star hotel. When the bill came they didn't charge us for the steaks fair enough. I except things don't always go right in the kitchen but the staff should be trained to deal with this and here they clearly are not.

Visited February 2014