I saved my Aveda points for the last 8 years! With that I was not sure how any of the week would be. It was great! Our first night we had dinner at Carmichael's -part of the property above it on the hill. Great sunset! We had massages at the Aveda salon, worked out, had great food.
When we would ask for things the staff was very attentive.
My only suggestion -it is off season some things seem to need attention -lights on the path, dipping pool not heating. But really still amazing and awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antigua’s newest boutique hotel nestles in a sugar cane-bordered natural hillside with stunning views of the surrounding landscape and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Designed in contemporary colonial style, rooms have private large verandas, plunge pool and full amenities. An Aveda™ spa provides the latest in holistic therapies; a gym, 3 swimming pools, trendy Sugar Club bar/restaurant and the more formal Carmichael’s, make Sugar Ridge the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sugar Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Ridge Hotel Jolly Harbour
- Sugar Ridge Antigua/Jolly Harbour