Lovely secluded hotel; away from the tourist masses but still with access and deals with local beaches a short car ride away. Rooms clean and staff exceptionally friendly and helpful. Worth doing a few tours to experience the island.
Only criticism I would have had is that the minibar in room was not included on the all-inclusive plan, so no free drinks in room unless you went down to the bar to get them - but that is a minor gripe.
Overall a lovely hotel, lovely food and service and I would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antigua’s newest boutique hotel nestles in a sugar cane-bordered natural hillside with stunning views of the surrounding landscape and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Designed in contemporary colonial style, rooms have private large verandas, plunge pool and full amenities. An Aveda™ spa provides the latest in holistic therapies; a gym, 3 swimming pools, trendy Sugar Club bar/restaurant and the more formal Carmichael’s, make Sugar Ridge the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Sugar Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Ridge Hotel Jolly Harbour
- Sugar Ridge Antigua/Jolly Harbour