During my stay at this lovely hotel it was a wonderful stay,never been to the caribbean an I choose antigua and sugar ridge simply because a friend of mines spent a honeymoon there an say it was the best ever,an also talk about the boy with the million dollar smile which is clayon,when I came an see for myself it was indeed what I heard an expected clayon was the greatest I actually think he should become a supervisor with a smile like that,and the bartender prince what a great job best drinks ever.I am sure I would be back and I will recommend others that's sugar ridge is the place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antigua’s newest boutique hotel nestles in a sugar cane-bordered natural hillside with stunning views of the surrounding landscape and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Designed in contemporary colonial style, rooms have private large verandas, plunge pool and full amenities. An Aveda™ spa provides the latest in holistic therapies; a gym, 3 swimming pools, trendy Sugar Club bar/restaurant and the more formal Carmichael’s, make Sugar Ridge the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sugar Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Ridge Hotel Jolly Harbour
- Sugar Ridge Antigua/Jolly Harbour