An excellent 4 star hotel at very competitive rates (even better if you can get discounted rates from your tour operator or airline) Immaculate rooms with lovely views. Great bathroom with lovely toiletries. The Spa might take more business if they actually provided a price list of treatments (in room, in spa even!!), just a thought guys...Bar and restaurants have a great ambience and are very well furnished. Lovely crystal clear pools, loads of loungers and umbrellas so enough for all. Very flexible shuttle to nearby beaches. Excellent service, with a smile, from all members of the team. Service in the bar too slow, it was not that busy! Food quality really good. Better than expected, please be aware that some of the reviews just do not reflect reality. This is a great 4 star venue that is not trying to be something it isn't and my experience definitely stacked up to the website promises. GRIFF
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antigua’s newest boutique hotel nestles in a sugar cane-bordered natural hillside with stunning views of the surrounding landscape and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Designed in contemporary colonial style, rooms have private large verandas, plunge pool and full amenities. An Aveda™ spa provides the latest in holistic therapies; a gym, 3 swimming pools, trendy Sugar Club bar/restaurant and the more formal Carmichael’s, make Sugar Ridge the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sugar Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Ridge Hotel Jolly Harbour
- Sugar Ridge Resort Antigua/Jolly Harbour