“Fantastic food and service”
Review of Tikus Gastrobar

Tikus Gastrobar
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Gastrobar and signature cuisine. Quality fresh products cooked at time by our Chef Domi Gonzalez and his team. It accompanies our exquisite dishes with some of the best wines that make up our winery. We have list of cocktails and Gin Tonics, as well as full bar service. Open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Something different. Quirky decor, interesting menu and a very friendly waiter.
Tried the kimchi patatas bravas, the prawn taco, the dogfish with black garlic, the squid bao bun and the burrata salad. All delicious!! Didn’t feel rushed between plates which was lovely.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Its our third visit to Tikus over a couple of years and its been brilliant each time. Last night 7 of us went for dinner and we ordered a load of the starters and tapas portions. We loved it all. The steak tartar was excellent as were the croquets, pate, gambas pil pil and Russian salad.

Its good value for money and is such good food. I'd highly recommend it.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Went to La cala de Mijas tonight for a show at Legends Bar. Safe to say I didn't hold out much hope for anything decent to eat anywhere so we plonked ourselves at the nearest bar called Tikus Gastrobar & Tapas. After originally saying there was nothing they could do vegan they sent over their English speaking waiter who went through the whole menu pointing out what they could amend and make it vegan. They were lovely and super speedy and the risotto I had with roasted veg and bulgar wheat was incredible. Worth a visit if you can!
My mum had the best pil pil I've ever seen and the monkfish was also yummy affording to my other half.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

We visited this restaurant early this year and were delighted with the food and service.
Our return this month was very disappointing.
The glasses of red wine were served from a half empty bottle and freezing cold. We complained but were told by the not very professional manager that there was nothing he could do about it.

The chicken and goats cheese salad was good, but the risotto with duck and butternut squash was very overcooked and very sweet.
The waiters were professional.

Altogether not a visit we enjoyed and cannot recommend a return.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 1, 2019

Food was excellent. Wine was excellent and served in a carafe. Loved the way they gave us time to enjoy each serving without running out with more food. Staff very attentive but not overbearing. All was good until later on in evening when we had finished meal. Patio heater had been moved to the back of my chair. I tripped over it and fell onto corner of step. No one came out to help me or check if I was ok. 3 weeks later and my ribs are so painful as indeed are all my other bruises. An excellent night spoilt by lack of concern from staff

Date of visit: March 2019