“Warm welcome”

Legends Bar La Cala
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We are regular visitors to this venue and always get a warm welcome .a good variety of entertainment is always on offer but we always book during busy seasons.its worth checking out on Facebook for the weeks programme to avoid disappoint as one can always book before arriving.

1  Thank Carole B

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I am a regular traveller to the Costa del Sol and have yet to find a bar like Legends! The welcome is warm and the acts are fantastic. The owners, Andrea & Paul pull out all the stops to make Legends an unmissable experience if you are visiting La Cala de Mijas or surrounding area. The tribute acts that I have been to see include Michael Jackson, The Rat Pack, Amy Winehouse, Cher and The Jersey Boys.....every one fantastic. I would thoroughly recommend a night at Legends for anyone!

2  Thank ColinRae
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We have walked past Legends on many occasions but were never sure what it was like in full flow!
Now we know - great acts - great hosts and fantastic acts
If you love your tribute musical acts then this is the place to be ...acoustics superb ...audience great and prices very reasonable.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank Don M
Reviewed December 21, 2013

My wife and I paid a visit here last Friday evening, Paul and Andrea are perfect hosts, the venue is very nice, the cabaret was excellent and we had a lovely evening. The young singer ( Jersey Boy) was excellent
We will certainly return the next time we visit La Cala

1  Thank eugenemcmanus
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I visited the bar with my brother and was impressed by the warm welcome. At this time of year, many bars sit empty and dull, Legends was busy and vibrant with a Motown singer. I was impressed with the attention to detail inside, the owners have made a real effort to create a theme experience rather than just another bar with a picture of Marilyn Monroe on the wall. It works. Love it here.