“Always a pleasant dining experience”
Review of Restaurante Chino Great Wall - CLOSED

Restaurante Chino Great Wall
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I have been dining at the Great Wall for the past ten years, and it is always a joy. The staff are wonderful, and very welcoming without being overbearing. The food is always freshly prepared, and the portions generous. The Great wall offers excellent value for money, as well as brilliant service for families with children. It is one of my favourite restaurants on the coast.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

There are many Chinese restaurants up and down the A7 on the costa del sol , we've been living on the costa for almost 10 years .
If we have a Chinese we always go for our favourites which are chilli shreddered beef and prawn curry both we've had not just here but many places during our holidays.
Both meals would not be difficult to deprecate by an experienced chief.
Our food was not bad but it wasn't 5 stars by a long way , it was ok but for some strange reason the chief separated the shreddered beef and sauce and the curry sauce for my curry was runny.
It was ok and "filled the hole" but next time we will go to places that we know .

3  Thank cuddslfc
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Whilst on a month long stay we visited all the Chinese restaurants in La Cala and can honestly say they're all shocking, I cannot understand any of the positive reviews. The food is bland, greasy and the majority of it inedible. It's so packed full of MSG that we all couldn't sleep, I'm leaving this same review on the other restaurants as not one is better than the other

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have been going for at least three years on regular basis and I am satisfied every time! The food is consistently excellent. Never been disappointed, The service is fantastic. My favourite is sizzling chicken with chilly and ginger. Soooo yummy. And the duck with pancakes is fab too. Well worth a visit. And so cheap. You cannot go wrong!

Reviewed May 2, 2014

We have been going there for around 10 years - great value for money, great food, owners are so friendly and welcoming. We definitely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank 557BARBARA