“Their Teppanyaki is out of this world! But make sure you book a table :-)”
Review of Ginza

Ginza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I have been going to this restaurant for about three years now. And it never disappoints! They offer a special set menu even in the evening and for about 20 Euros you can have a 5 course meal (including Teppanyaki). I usually order prawn and beef combination and it is so juicy, so tasty..love it! I almost never catch the egg they throw at me... :-) but I give it my best shot every time :-) The service is 5 star. Always with a smile and very quick and happy to help and helpful even with small children which I am sure can be challenging at times..
Great night out. Highly recommended! Enjoy!

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Visited the restaurant after a while, since I was craving for a nice Japanese noodle soup, that I have reviewed here before too.

We visited with my partner, and he had sushi - this is the only place to date that around Fuengirola that I've visited with decent sushi. Good size, good price and delicious!

We also tried this time some shrimps on skewers, which was delicious. Though the shrimps were small, the price was under five euros - reasonable for what you got, and tasty!

We also tried the fried dumplings, which I liked.

I ordered my beloved udon tempura soup, and loved it this time. The broth was perfect - not salty nor sweet. I wish there were more different vegetables, since this time it was served only with broccoli, but nevertheless delicious.

We got satisfied totally, and our bill was less than 30 euros.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Excellent Teppanyaki Restaurant. The chefs put on a good show and the food is good quality and of course freshly cooked in front of your eyes, My family and I go there 4 or 5 times a year. An enjoyable night out.

1  Thank John T
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Stopped here for lunch on the way home and what a good decision that was! Not having a great knowledge of Japanese cuisine we opted for the set menus. The food came in small portions but the meal was very filling and delicious. We sat by the Teppanyaki and were entertained by the chef's skills. Audience participation was included! Will definitely be back in the near future.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Went here on a recent long weekend to Malaga. We saw this restaurant from the road when passing a few times and decided we would go for dinner one evening.
The exit is a little after a Lidl about 5 mins past the lighthouse when coming from the Malaga direction on the coast road. Do look out for it and slow down as it's a small turning which is easily missed. This takes you to a parade of shops where Ginza stands.

The food is lovely, all fresh-tasting and deliciously savoury without being too rich - it leaves you nicely fully afterwards without being bloated, as Japanese food always does.
There are set menus, which we chose from - differing in price and slightly in content. They are all reasonably priced considering what you get and the added entertainment of the chefs conjuring it up in front of you. An average meal with one alcoholic drink will set you back between 30 and 50 Euros per person, including service.

The service itself was excellent - we even got an after-dinner nightcap on the house.

I would thoroughly recommend this place and would put it above Teppanyaki I've had at places in London.

We even went back the next night.

It's also worth trying above other places on this coastal road which seemed to have a mash of Chinese, Thai and Teppanyaki - this place is specialist.

5 stars.