Chao Chow Palace
$107
  • Restaurant
Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
$111
  • Room Service
Hotel des Colonies(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
$65
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

Best Western City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
$76
$66
Hilton Brussels City(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
$108
$101
Hilton
  • Restaurant
NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
$116
Hotel Siru(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
$70
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

Hotel Villa Royale(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
$67
Hotel Prestige(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been there for two nights and was the worst of my life. Rust everywhere, continues noise by the trains just outside the hotel, dangerous area near the red district and many many more.The bed was so uncomfortable that I couldn’t sleep. The quilt cover had holes on it and smelled badly. I could write much more but I think this could make you understand the level of this hotel that one star is more than enough for it.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Efstathios E
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

In respect to the hotel night say only one thing - very friendly staff. And that's all. Everything is very dirty, WiFi works from time to time, safety is on the "zero" level - the hotel us 50m from the railway station and consequently you might meet very different people around. The bath and toilet - came there with the closed eyes. Awful.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank diana_bogatova
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

I regretfuly spent 4 consecutive nights at this worst ever property i stayed in during my whole travel experience. Lets start with the very very bad service, staff are not professional. Hotel keys should remain at the counter once u decide to go outside the hotel. No internet connection in the rooms each time you have to walk outside to the coridor to get a weak signal if u have luck. Each time we nagged for the internet connection they find excuses trying to sneak away Matresses are so old so the furniture in the room. There is no room service nor a restaurant to get lunch or dinner at the hotel during the day or even at night can u imagine this? My original confirmed booking was made for a double standard room, we asked for a double room (1 large bed) we were given a room with 2 seperate beds. After presenting the voucher to the counter staff showing that it is clearly mentioned double standard room on the original confirmation the staff didn t know what to say and didn t know how to act. . By the way all the staff are chinese with a minimum basic english and french communication skills. Breakfast is so poor and cheap ham and cheese taste look like had been a week outside the fridge. I am not exageratibg but this is the truth i have nothing to gain from my post than to get a decent and minimum service for what i ve paid at this hotel. Honestly if i have to continue writing i think i won t stop due to the bad things i faced in this trash.
I will never recommend staying at this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank urway
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Where do I start.....

Positives - a nice welcome when we arrived, large hotel room and random wifi slow usage.

Negatives - bathroom shower spray only set to one setting and because it is old and worn you can't move it and only sprayed out towards the shower curtain. The handle in the bath was broken so getting in was handle with care. The bath tap didn't work so you could only have a shower. There are hardly many Tv channels to choose from (4 in total). The pillows are small square ones like the European style but mini and only two of them. The bedding is tired, worn and needs replacing. Feeling the bed springs through the soft sinking bed. The small fridge in your room not working. Told that if we go to leave the hotel to leave room key (swipe card) and then to buzz the door when we come back and then we get back our room key. Entrance to the hotel is not welcoming.

The breakfast of one cereal on offer, croissant, cold meats, and noodles.

The smell of people not smoking in their room isn't great or maybe it is outside at the entrance way and it filters up the rooms.

Wish I read Chinese as this would help me understand what is stated on the lift and within our room.

I'm sure there are other places to stay.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2017

The bed's springs could be felt through the mattress. The staff was very nice and friendly but it appeared as though we were the only two in the entire hotel. The area doesn't seem safe at night. Breakfast is included and it came with Belgium Chocolate.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family