Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace
Hotel des Colonies(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
$66
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

Best Western City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
$75
$80
Hotel Albergo(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
$65
  • Breakfast included
Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
$100
$101
Hotel Villa Royale(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
$67
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
$117
$110
2,107 results
All reviewsthe grand placeart decojunior suitequiet roomminute walkrogier metro stationbusiness hotelmini bargare duhotel is locatedcity centreshopping streetan upgradeconvenient locationenjoyed my staybusiness tripcoffee machine
Reviewed February 21, 2012

This hotel is next to the Rogier metro stop and an easy five minute walk to the Nord train station (which is served by the airport train and many long distance trains). Lots of people complain about the neighborhood, but that seemed silly to me. The neighborhood seems to be getting pretty upscale to me and seems 100% safe. It's about a 10 minute walk to the Grand Place down a nice pedestrian street.

Rooms aren't huge, but are comfortable and well furnished (I didn't get much of an upgrade as a platinum priority club member, but the room was fine). Very upscale hotel ambience. The staff was friendly and efficient.

I thought breakfast could have been a little better. I mean, you expect a good breakfast in a gastronomic town like Brussels, right? The coffee was good, but the buffet selection was a bit lacking, and not all properly cooked (like half cooked bacon). And no potatoes. In Brussels? That's crazy. Instead, there was rice and noodles! It's nice to be inclusive, but it's smart to also give a sense of place.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Good location, nice & friendly staff, FREE wi-fi! Good meeting facilities. Tasty breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Stayed at this hotel during a bitterly cold early February week and found it more than met my needs. It is in a part of town that is pretty dubious, but is comming up rapidly in the world. It is very convenient for Rogier metro station, which is on the same line at the Gare de Midi, so very well placed for the Eurostar. There are a few decent brasseries nearly, too, so it is possible ot vary the surroundings for meals.
I found the reception efficient and friendly, checking in and out. The room was in my view very good, with comfortable beds and enough pillows, for once. The whole thing seemed to have had a recent refit to a good standard, inlcuding a large and well fitted bathroom. I appreciated the large and fluffy bathrobe provided. Nice details included good lighting in the room and excellent blackout.
As I was on a working trip, it was very good to have free (and fast!) Wi-Fi, although it is worth checking as this may have been fixed specially.
The breakfast was decent, not outstanding but the coffee was good (unusually) and there was a choice of fresh fruit juices.
I would certainly stay on another woirking visit.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Although this is technically a four star hotel, I think it deserves much less. The room was nice, somewhat decent size and yes the location of the hotel was in a convenient spot nestled next to the Grand Place, but the service was awful and it wasn't super clean. The tub was way dirty. I will say that the bed was really comfy, however to order movies was 14 euros a pop and the mini bar was half-stocked with overpriced items and then they tried to charge me for missing things in the mini bar that weren't even there when I checked in. The staff couldn't speak English well and were not very accommodating. If you are going to spend money, don't spend it here. I'm sure there are nicer places. Oh and do not order food at the bar. It's awful.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Rhiannon W
Le_Palace, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2012

Your review shows indeed our hotel did not match the 4 star service you were entitled to and we are very sorry for this. As far as language is concerned, our country has 3 official languages and we try as much as possible to balance the presence at reception across our national languages and english obviously, however, this implies that the level of english is not always at its best and we apologise for this.
Now, it is a shame we have not heard from you about the tub as this way, we could have fixed it for you either cleaning or upgrading you to another room and check what had failed in our housekeeping organisation that day, same for the mini bar as we do check the mini bars daily.
next time you are in Brussels, please do contact me to arrange your stay so that we get an opportunity to show you a better side of our Crowne Plaza hopefully
Anne Marie Aucouturier
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for one night. Room was well decorated, good facilities, modern shower and bathroom. A minutes walk from station and about 15 minutes walk from Grand Place. Staff very helpful with any location queries.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple