Been here 5 times. Early in the course room was that miniature sized (read standard).
Pros: location has been suitable for me doing business & its not too far for walking back from Grand Place area after dinner. Room upgrades do follow pretty soon based on your HH honor level or frequent visits to this hotel (oh boy - these are MORE than needed...) As hotel does not make me to stay in my room more than necessary, I guess I could recommend this to any other businessperson staying in Brussels... chance to be more productive, as nobody is gonna spend too much time in these rooms fit for midget.
Cons: rooms are just like during my last visit to Tokyo (Hilton with miniature rooms as welll!). Reception is under par. Service is clearly less than average compared to other Hiltons I have stayed in Europe or Asia. I have had problems in 2 occasions with over heating during winter. I would rather sweat at gym, not in my bed when trying to sleep. Breakfast is not worth paying extra (ok you should get it as part of package), read below price level for my normal stay with breakfast.
Price is one thing. I have paid during last stays around 150 Euros including breakfast. Guess that is not that deep, its ok to stay for a night or two for business purposes. Upgrades can make your stay being from "another planet"!
Being honest, quality of this hotel is surely 3 star. But but I can not stop comparing with other Hiltons. I would not recommend this hotel for longer than max 2 night stays based on my experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highlights•Situated in the heart of Brussels near the Rue Neuve shopping district•A few minutes’ walk from Brussels Gare du Nord station•Close to World Trade Center and popular attractions including Grand Place City Square•Wireless internet access, business center and Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club •Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar serving Belgian specialties, fine wine and beerSituated in the center of downtown Brussels, within yards of Gare du Nord station and in close proximity to the Rue Neuve shopping district and the World Trade Center, the Hilton Brussels City hotel is the ideal place to stay when you are visiting Belgium’s capital. All the facilities are in place to allow you to remain productive during your stay. With wireless internet access, a business center and a range of meeting rooms you will be able to work with the minimum of hassle.After a busy day in Brussels or a long journey, you can relax and rejuvenate in the Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club and sample the delicious Flemish cuisine on offer in the Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar. Offering responsive service and stylish contemporary comfort in an enviable location, this Brussels hotel has everything you need to make the most of your stay in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.Local Attractions •Stroll to Brussels’ famous Grand Place, the center of the Old City’s pavement café culture•Stop in at Marcolini’s Chocolatiers and buy some handmade Belgian chocolates to take home•Experience world class shops located on the Rue Neuve •Visit the Delerium Café•View one of the world’s finest collections of pre-modern art at the Musée d’Art Ancien ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Brussels City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brussels City Hotel Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode
- Brussels Hilton
- Hilton Brussels City Belgium