Hotel Siru(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
$89
Progress Hotel(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
$94
  • Room Service
Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
$77
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
$95
Hotel Albergo(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
$50
  • Breakfast included
Best Western City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
$67
  • Bar/Lounge
Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
Hotel Villa Royale(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
  • Bar/Lounge
Chao Chow Palace(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
  • Breakfast included
2,692 results
All reviewsthe grand placedeluxe roombrussels citytrain stationminute walkbusiness hotelconvenient locationshopping streetgare ducity centrewaffleshonorseurossaunaeuropestatusslippers
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Centrally located in the heart of Brussels this hotel which caters to business travellers during the week is inexpensive on weekends. A big plus is the quality of the kitchen which offers a great breakfast and delicious evening fare.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank EricPerlinger1
Reviewed October 20, 2017

This hotel is located in the center of town and you can reach most places by walking. The main lobby and dining areas are very nice. The rooms we had were very plain, not many amenities in them. No carpeting in the room. Not what we typically find in Hilton hotels

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Maniatellis, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Brussels City, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Dear Kenneth C,

First of all let me thank you for choosing the Hilton Brussels City for you stay and for your valuable review.

I am delighted to read that the location of our hotel was convenient for you and that you appreciated our lobby and restaurant area.
On the other hand we do know that our hotel is in need of renovation, and we are planning for next year.

If you would plan in the future to come back, please let me know so we can arrange for a good room for you.
Do not hesitate to contact me at constantin. maniatis@hilton.com

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 19, 2017

Hilton quality. Superb and everything clean, well kept. They have upgraded my deluxe room to a super suite with a great view. My boy and I had a great stay. Perfect service. Very safe garage under hotel and you are in the middel of the city centre!!!. Free WIFI. Very good breakfast and the breakfast staffs were helpfull. For sure highly recommended. Just give me Hilton.

Room Tip: Restaurant hotel is bit too small.. you can dine in of course but only if you really have not tiime to go outside.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2017

Hilton Brussels City is a rather good hotel located in the center of Brussels, next to a metro station. I really enjoyed my stay there. The hotel staff at the reception was welcoming and helpful. The breakfast was fresh and tasty. The only thing that made my stay less convenient than I expected for the price I paid was the size of rooms. It was very small...

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2017

For 69 euro a night over the weekend, most price-worthy hotel in a long time. Excellent service, large rooms, decent breakfast, good wifi. Could sharpen the cleaning of windows/etc, where there was a bit of dust on ledges/hinges. Not really what I expect of a Hilton but only a very minor beauty flaw in an otherwise excellent experience at a great price.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business