I stayed in the Hilton Brussels City while on a recent business trip. Since I'm a Hilton gold member, I was upgraded to a corner (better) room. It was spacious with windows on two walls. The bathroom was small, but worked. One annoying thing was that the bathroom had automatic lighting. So it turned on in the middle of the night. I was alone, but I can imagine how aggravating this can be for a couple or family staying there and someone gets up in the middle of the night. The wall-length table was handy to eat as well as do some work. The bed was OK, but there was not a top sheet. Only a duvet, which seemed odd. There was also construction across the street so it was rather loud in the morning and all day long. The breakfast buffet (included for Gold members) had a nice variety, but it seems expensive if you aren't a Gold or Platinum member (I wouldn't pay it, but I'm a frugal traveler. ;-). The staff was nice, but the front desk was rather busy and needed more people. The building was a bit older and European. I stayed there mainly because the corporate rate was very good and I wanted to earn Hilton points. When I return, I'll probably stay there, but might also give the Sheraton across the street a try in an effort to earn SPG points. (It's all about the points!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highlights•Situated in the heart of Brussels near the Rue Neuve shopping district•A few minutes’ walk from Brussels Gare du Nord station•Close to World Trade Center and popular attractions including Grand Place City Square•Wireless internet access, business center and Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club •Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar serving Belgian specialties, fine wine and beerSituated in the center of downtown Brussels, within yards of Gare du Nord station and in close proximity to the Rue Neuve shopping district and the World Trade Center, the Hilton Brussels City hotel is the ideal place to stay when you are visiting Belgium’s capital. All the facilities are in place to allow you to remain productive during your stay. With wireless internet access, a business center and a range of meeting rooms you will be able to work with the minimum of hassle.After a busy day in Brussels or a long journey, you can relax and rejuvenate in the Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club and sample the delicious Flemish cuisine on offer in the Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar. Offering responsive service and stylish contemporary comfort in an enviable location, this Brussels hotel has everything you need to make the most of your stay in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.Local Attractions •Stroll to Brussels’ famous Grand Place, the center of the Old City’s pavement café culture•Stop in at Marcolini’s Chocolatiers and buy some handmade Belgian chocolates to take home•Experience world class shops located on the Rue Neuve •Visit the Delerium Café•View one of the world’s finest collections of pre-modern art at the Musée d’Art Ancien ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Brussels City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brussels City Hotel Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode
- Brussels Hilton
- Hilton Brussels City Belgium