I had a single room. Well, it was the smallest room I've ever seen! The bathroom is just tiny! Yes, it was clean, the quality of cosmetics in the bathroom was good enough, but the room was too small.
The most unbelievable thing was that in a 4* hotel, where the majority of visitors are businessmen - the Internet access costs 7 EUR/hour! Unbelievable! Look, it is the year 2013, the center of Europe, business class hotel and I should pay extra for the Internet?! There is a free Internet even in some 2* hotel.
No shoe brush in the room.
Also it is a noisy place and even with the closed window it was difficult to sleep there.
Moreover, one night I was woken up by some alarm signal.
Also telephone in the room has very loud and unpleasant signal. Once somebody called to my room at night when I was sleeping. And believe me, I wasn't very happy to here this loud signal at night!
Ok, there are also positive things: good breakfast, location, friendly stuff. And usually if you are not planning you visit in advance, then Hilton is one of the hotels that always has rooms.
All in all, these negative aspects make me choose another hotel from the same price category instead of Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highlights•Situated in the heart of Brussels near the Rue Neuve shopping district•A few minutes’ walk from Brussels Gare du Nord station•Close to World Trade Center and popular attractions including Grand Place City Square•Wireless internet access, business center and Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club •Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar serving Belgian specialties, fine wine and beerSituated in the center of downtown Brussels, within yards of Gare du Nord station and in close proximity to the Rue Neuve shopping district and the World Trade Center, the Hilton Brussels City hotel is the ideal place to stay when you are visiting Belgium’s capital. All the facilities are in place to allow you to remain productive during your stay. With wireless internet access, a business center and a range of meeting rooms you will be able to work with the minimum of hassle.After a busy day in Brussels or a long journey, you can relax and rejuvenate in the Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club and sample the delicious Flemish cuisine on offer in the Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar. Offering responsive service and stylish contemporary comfort in an enviable location, this Brussels hotel has everything you need to make the most of your stay in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.Local Attractions •Stroll to Brussels’ famous Grand Place, the center of the Old City’s pavement café culture•Stop in at Marcolini’s Chocolatiers and buy some handmade Belgian chocolates to take home•Experience world class shops located on the Rue Neuve •Visit the Delerium Café•View one of the world’s finest collections of pre-modern art at the Musée d’Art Ancien ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Brussels City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brussels City Hotel Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode
- Brussels Hilton
- Hilton Brussels City Belgium