This is a review from Mrs. Tulunay. She asked me to put this on Tripadvisor but you need to be a member for it what can I do with this?
My husband and I have been to Brussels Hilton for five years. The reason I chose the hotel is because it is next to the building where I work regularly 1-3 weeks a year. Since that first time I have never searched for anyother hotel but the Hilton Brussels. My husband joined me for four years to enjoy the feeling as if we come to our home in Brussels. The building is not new, but the athmosphere, tradition, smiling beautiful personnel, a very warm welcome all over the place, very smooth way of taking care of us at every level with the reception, room service, restaurant bien belge, breakfast (my most favorite meal) and sport facilities. If you have problems with the internet, do not worry, just appear at the reception, a nice smiling gentleman will sort it out without hesitation, even the simple, silly mistakes. Looking forward to coming back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highlights•Situated in the heart of Brussels near the Rue Neuve shopping district•A few minutes’ walk from Brussels Gare du Nord station•Close to World Trade Center and popular attractions including Grand Place City Square•Wireless internet access, business center and Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club •Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar serving Belgian specialties, fine wine and beerSituated in the center of downtown Brussels, within yards of Gare du Nord station and in close proximity to the Rue Neuve shopping district and the World Trade Center, the Hilton Brussels City hotel is the ideal place to stay when you are visiting Belgium’s capital. All the facilities are in place to allow you to remain productive during your stay. With wireless internet access, a business center and a range of meeting rooms you will be able to work with the minimum of hassle.After a busy day in Brussels or a long journey, you can relax and rejuvenate in the Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club and sample the delicious Flemish cuisine on offer in the Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar. Offering responsive service and stylish contemporary comfort in an enviable location, this Brussels hotel has everything you need to make the most of your stay in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.Local Attractions •Stroll to Brussels’ famous Grand Place, the center of the Old City’s pavement café culture•Stop in at Marcolini’s Chocolatiers and buy some handmade Belgian chocolates to take home•Experience world class shops located on the Rue Neuve •Visit the Delerium Café•View one of the world’s finest collections of pre-modern art at the Musée d’Art Ancien ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Brussels City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brussels City Hotel Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode
- Brussels Hilton
- Hilton Brussels City Belgium