We chose to stay at Hilton Brussels City as we always look to stay in a Hilton brand when we travel, and the hotel was offering a good deal.
The first impressions of the hotel are good, it looks very smart from the exterior and the neighbourhood (which is a bit of a construction zone at the moment) seems to be the area for the large hotels (Sheraton, Marriott ect).
The lobby is pleasant and airy and had a nice buzzing atmosphere, the person who greeted us at the reception was absolutely fantastic. From the moment we reached the desk we were made to feel at home and he informed that as HHonours Gold we'd been upgraded to the Junior Suite.
We arrived several hours before check in and there wasn't any question about checking us in immediately (this is always important for us when travelling).
Our suite was on the 5th floor and had windows that faced into an an atrium (not the most picturesque but to be expected in much of Europe). The suite was a good size and had huge amounts of storage and a good selection of sofa (a large chaise and several comfortable chairs). There general look was that it was bordering on dated and was definitely worn in places... but nothing major. The only thing that irked us was that our bed was two single beds pushed together- hardly comfortable.
Breakfast was below the general Hilton standard, there wasn't a great choice of hot food but the pastries and things were delicious.
Every member of stand we encountered throughout our stay was outstanding, always happy to help and go the extra mile. Little things like booking us a car, and printing off travel information is what counts.
We will definitely stay here again next time we're in the city and i'd recommend it to friends. The rate for our room was 559euros, I wouldn't say it's worth that but it was great as an upgrade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highlights•Situated in the heart of Brussels near the Rue Neuve shopping district•A few minutes’ walk from Brussels Gare du Nord station•Close to World Trade Center and popular attractions including Grand Place City Square•Wireless internet access, business center and Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club •Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar serving Belgian specialties, fine wine and beerSituated in the center of downtown Brussels, within yards of Gare du Nord station and in close proximity to the Rue Neuve shopping district and the World Trade Center, the Hilton Brussels City hotel is the ideal place to stay when you are visiting Belgium’s capital. All the facilities are in place to allow you to remain productive during your stay. With wireless internet access, a business center and a range of meeting rooms you will be able to work with the minimum of hassle.After a busy day in Brussels or a long journey, you can relax and rejuvenate in the Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club and sample the delicious Flemish cuisine on offer in the Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar. Offering responsive service and stylish contemporary comfort in an enviable location, this Brussels hotel has everything you need to make the most of your stay in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.Local Attractions •Stroll to Brussels’ famous Grand Place, the center of the Old City’s pavement café culture•Stop in at Marcolini’s Chocolatiers and buy some handmade Belgian chocolates to take home•Experience world class shops located on the Rue Neuve •Visit the Delerium Café•View one of the world’s finest collections of pre-modern art at the Musée d’Art Ancien ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Brussels City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brussels City Hotel Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode
- Brussels Hilton
- Hilton Brussels City Belgium