2,775 results
All reviews the grand place deluxe room brussels city train station minute walk business hotel convenient location shopping street gare du city centre waffles honors euros sauna status europe slippers
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed here during our Xmas shopping, the experience was very good. I found the staff on the ball. They noticed it was my wife's birthday and we gave us a room upgrade. Then later they bought her a bottle of bubbly.
The room and the level of service was very good. Room was clean, helpful giving us directions. The only downside was when we went down to breakfast the waiter confused speed with efficiency was not paying enough attention and was literally throwing our jam pots at us. All in all a good experience definitely will go back.

Room Tip: The fourth floor corner was quiet
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
JanJorisKriele, Manager at Hilton Brussels City, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments on your stay with us. It is with great pleasure that we have reviewed your mostly positive comments. Your feedback has been shared within the hotel to further develop our product and services. We are looking forward to welcome you again on a next visit to Brussels !

Sincere yours,

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Rooms are tiny, we did not have a shelf of even enough space on the floor to place our luggage, so we had to jump over it. Bathroom is extremely small, moreover movement sensor is tuned in such mode that the light in bathroom is switching off in 2 minutes and when you are taking shower you should open cabin every 2 minutes and flourish hand.
Room service is terrible, when I tried to get dinner into my room I manage to make an order only on 5th time and spent half an hour. Stuff dialled me again and again one to another and back. Breakfast is poor for 4-star hotel.
Finally, in hotel restaurant a waiter tried to double our receipt amount. Fortunately we checked the receipt and catch this, the sum was corrected but no one even apologized! This seems to me a norm for them.
The only adventure is their location.

Room Tip: If you stay in Brussels don't choose this hotel. On my way back I stayed in Conrad and liked it much more however the prices differed not much.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank burbul

Dear Brubul,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments on your stay with us. It is with feedback like yours that we can address things that we did not do well in order to improve them for future. We obviously missed out on opportunities to impress you positively and we hope that you can give us another chance when visiting brussels again in future. Please do not hesitate to notify me in advance when this happens, so we can make sure you have great stay.

Sincere yours,

Reviewed January 7, 2013

The hotel is located on the north side of town, just outside the tourist center. It's close enough to all of the key sites, but not in the thick of tourist hell. While it's a little far from things near the south side of town (Porte de Hal, Gare du Midi market, etc.), there's a metro station right outside the hotel which makes it easy to get pretty much anywhere that feels too far to walk.

The rooms are comfortable with simple, modern decor. Both the room and bathroom were a good size. Everything was great, except that we were there in the winter and it was a little hard to keep the room warm.

The staff we interacted with were all fantastic - front desk, breakfast room, room service. The breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank slsnyc
JanJorisKriele, General Manager at Hilton Brussels City, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your positive review. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I am a loyal Hilton fan for years and have stayed in many of their properties and brands,through out the world. So in planning my trip to Brussels I had no concerns when booking my room a the Hilton, knowing, what I knew about their service levels, boy was I wrong.

So first I see the ambience, a combination of 60's crushed velvet, Italian columns and I am not sure what other influence - a look that screams 'we are trying hard and it don't work but we fooled you - or did they?

My first night was ok then I woke to take a shower - with cold water. I promptly informed the staff and was assured it would be repaired. Later that day, I thought I would now take a hot shower, again cold water, again a phone call and again empty assurances. Finally after 3 cold showers they finally fixed it but getting a hot shower on my second morning involved using a shower I an empty room, not mine

So in the end, a revenue room would have been competed for at least 1 night, admited to by the Manager on Dec 31, yet these guys, think that 10,000 points covers the bad service even though a room cost 35,000 points a nights

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank travelmuch13

Dear Travelmuch13,

We very much regret that your stay experience did not meet your expectations. Please let me re assure you that the hot water issues faced during your stay was incidental and I regret that we have not been able to fix this during your stay in that particular room.

As a frequent traveller you know what you can expect from the Hilton chain and upon a next visit we will certainly not diappoint you ! Please feel free to contact me directly in advance when you are in Brussels next, so we can do better.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Overall stars - 3 of 5

Hotel staff - 4 of 5
Restaurant staff - did not use
Room service staff - did not use
Housekeeping staff - 3.5 of 5, not attentive to details. Sloppy housekeeping
Room - 3 of 5 (If this hotel is not a Hilton, I'll give it a 3.5 stars. But fact is it carries a Hilton brand, so it's only 3 of 5 as it is too basic to be a Hilton.)

Bed comfortable rating - 3 of 5, much improvement required, not very comfortable.

Room size – small

Restaurant / breakfast - did not use

WIFI - chargeable

Location - Good location to Rogiers metro. Very easy to get around. Brussels HOHO bus north line stops in front of Thon hotel (near to this Hilton).

Free shuttle - no

Spa - did not use / not sure if they have
Room Tip - nil

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank LorenzSingapore

Dear LorenzSingapour,

Many thanks for the feedback on your recent stay. I have shared it with the people involved and will work on getting it even better. We have varying room sizes per category, so please feel free to ask for one of our larger rooms upon check in next time and we will do our utmost to accomodate you in a different room.