We were amazed to find on Hilton's website that we could stay at their central Brussels hotel for only £45 per room per night.
The hotel is typical of this type of chain hotel: the room was adequately spacious, clean and had all the usual fixtures - TV, safe and fridge/mini-bar. The bathroom was clean, but the bath was a little on the small side.
Reception staff were mostly helpful and did provide us with a travel cot for our baby. We were, however, surprised that we were placed in a room which meant that we had to go up and down 2 short flights of stairs (which was not easy with a pram!).
The hotel is well located for the city centre - some 10-15 minutes walk to the Grand Place. The route to the centre is along a well lit pedestrianised shopping street which felt un-threatening at all times of day. The hotel is located immediately adjacent to Rogier Metro station - making access to most parts of the city extremely easy. It is also only a block away from the Gare du Nord main-line railway station - for trains to Brugge, Antwerp etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highlights•Situated in the heart of Brussels near the Rue Neuve shopping district•A few minutes’ walk from Brussels Gare du Nord station•Close to World Trade Center and popular attractions including Grand Place City Square•Wireless internet access, business center and Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club •Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar serving Belgian specialties, fine wine and beerSituated in the center of downtown Brussels, within yards of Gare du Nord station and in close proximity to the Rue Neuve shopping district and the World Trade Center, the Hilton Brussels City hotel is the ideal place to stay when you are visiting Belgium’s capital. All the facilities are in place to allow you to remain productive during your stay. With wireless internet access, a business center and a range of meeting rooms you will be able to work with the minimum of hassle.After a busy day in Brussels or a long journey, you can relax and rejuvenate in the Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club and sample the delicious Flemish cuisine on offer in the Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar. Offering responsive service and stylish contemporary comfort in an enviable location, this Brussels hotel has everything you need to make the most of your stay in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.Local Attractions •Stroll to Brussels’ famous Grand Place, the center of the Old City’s pavement café culture•Stop in at Marcolini’s Chocolatiers and buy some handmade Belgian chocolates to take home•Experience world class shops located on the Rue Neuve •Visit the Delerium Café•View one of the world’s finest collections of pre-modern art at the Musée d’Art Ancien ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Brussels City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brussels City Hotel Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode
- Brussels Hilton
- Hilton Brussels City Belgium