NH Brussels Bloom
Hotel Villa Royale(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
  • Bar/Lounge
Royotel Brussels(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
View Hotel
Best Western City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Albergo(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
Chao Chow Palace(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
Hilton Brussels City(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
  • Room Service
Hotel Sabina(Brussels)
4,100 results
All reviewsstylish hotelfree waterwafflesbotanical gardensbotanique metro stationrooms are spacioustram stopcoffee machinecity centrebar restaurantminute walkthe grand placepublic transportbreakfast roombusiness tripfree internetexcellent breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This hotel provided everything we needed. I loved the Smoods lounge. This gave us a chance to relax and chat without having to go to the city center. The staff were very friendly and kind. We also loved the breakfast. Overall, great experience! We will be back. Thank you!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Hotel Bloom is well located, a couple of minutes from the metro and next to the botanic gardens (although don't assume that automatically means a beautiful view). Reception and bedrooms are stylish, the decor is intriguing and the beds are comfortable.
However, the hotel is perhaps too self consciously stylish. When I arrived in my room, I wanted to know what time breakfast would be. The informative notice on the wall told me about my room's designer. The uninformative brochure showed me some stylish pictures of drinking glasses. I gave up, and switched on the tv. The remote appeared to be broken. After experimenting for some time, I worked out it functioned as a wii remote, and not in the same way as a conventional tv remote. Once I had the tv on, I could make my way to hotel info. But that was a lot of work, for something very basic. To take another example, the bathroom sinks are striking and stylish, but if you want to do anything other than wash your hands under the tap you'll be there for a long time, because they are enormous and flat-bottomed, and require many litres of water just to produce a couple of centimetres of water at the base. To take another example, the lift is operated by a keycard, but when I took my keycard and ipad down to breakfast together, the keycard stopped working, which meant I not only couldn't go up to my room, I was also locked in the lift because the 'door open' button wouldn't work. There were lots of little niggles like this, which made me opt for a four-star rating.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank RMFerguson
Roxy B, Manager at NH Brussels Bloom, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you for your review and we sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences you experienced at BLOOM! We try to be as up to date as possible regarding new technologies and the smart TV’s are indeed a little bit tricky to use at first. We will definitely try to improve all the points you pointed out, thank you for this and we hope to see you soon again so you can give us a 5 star rating!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The hotel is located only 2 mins away from the metro station Botanique, which is very helpful. The room was very spacious and spotless clean. The decoration is stylish and each room has a unique fresco on the wall above the bed which makes it really special. The bed was very comfortable to sleep on with a firm mattress. The shower was powerful and the water always hot. The bathroom was equipped with bathtub, hairdryer, toiletries and huge mirror.The largest TV screen I have come across in a hotel and free wireless internet are also part of the package. A Carrefour supermarket just across the street. The Bozar centre only 20mins walking. Actually, we never used transportation during our stay. Staff at the reception were very helpful and willing to answer every question with a smile. All in all, staying here was an experience itself, we'll definitely come again on our next visit to Brussels. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank greekguy29
Roxy B, General Manager at NH Brussels Bloom, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Hey Greekguy! This kind of reviews brightens up the day at BLOOM! We are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay. Indeed every room has a unique fresco on the wall each made by a different European art student. We are very close to the BOZAR museum we hoped you liked the exposition you saw and if you want to keep up with all the different exhibitions and special events in Brussels, have a look at our blog. We hope to see you back very soon at BLOOM!

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

My recent three night stay with hotel bloom was splendid. Eight of us in total, we couldn't have been happier with our stay. Breakfast was superb plenty of choice and the addition of the waffle van was a real hit with our party. Smoods was also an excellent place to settle for and drink and a good meeting point. The location of the hotel right next to the botanical gardens was perfect and it is a 15 minute walk from the shopping area. We arrived on a Sunday night at Gare Du Nord and took a short taxi ride to the hotel at only €6. We were quite suprised at how quiet the city was on a Sunday night and quickly discovered and excellent drinking/eating establishment - drug opera. A must try! Also for those looking for a drinking establishment with a difference turn left out of the hotel and about five minutes up the road is a bar/restaurant entitled "hullcinate". A little eerie as you walk through but it is amazing inside.

Being such a large group we took an 8 seater taxi to the airport at a charge of €70 €2 more than getting the train, so it's well worth considering if you have a larger group.

The rooms and facilities in bloom we're brilliant. The staff all spoke English and were very polite and extremely helpful. Can't wait to book my next stay!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Roxy B, Manager at NH Brussels Bloom, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

This kind of reviews really brightens up our day! We are very happy to hear that everybody enjoyed himself or herself. We are even more delighted to hear that our brand new waffle van was a big hit among your group and that you enjoyed your drinks at SmoodS! It is true that BLOOM! is only a 15 minute walk away from the city center. Off course we are very glad to hear that you also enjoyed your rooms and that the staff managed to answer to all your demands. We hope to see you back very soon!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

The hotel was generally very good and maybe we were unfortunate but work was going on which woke us up and when we looked out of the window there were workmen using hammers literally just outside of our window. Can't believe that there weren't other rooms available where work was not going on. Thankfully they seemed to finish the work in one day but it did rather ruin our opportunity to have a sleep in which was one of the main reasons for going!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple