My rating for this hotel is - poor. Very, very poor for its rude high price.
If you want to charge 90 euros per night & breakfast, you should really offer at least minimum of comfort - even if you are settled in Brussels, the very heart of Europe. Or, just because of it.
So, what do you get for your 90 euros:
1. a very, very small room
• with single, tiny bed with 2 little, tiny and thin pillows
• located in the remote and inaccessible spot on the third floor without elevator and with
over 60 uncomfortably high stair steps
• without table and chair
• without air conditioner
• with plenty of useless satelite TV channels
• with acceptable wifi connection
• with closet for your things
• with empty and turned-off mini bar
• with broken light - switch above your bed
• with poor illumination (additionaly worsened with aforesaid broken light-switch and
consequent impossibility to use a light above the bed)
• with dirty carpet
2. a bathroom
o with enough warm (not hot) water
o without shampoo
o cleaned everyday
3. a very modest breakfast
There is no elevator in the hotel. There is no service for carrying luggage neither. So, be prepared to carry your own luggage all by yourself. My experience is unpleasant: it is not that easy to carry the suitcase and two bags to the third floor, over 60 high steps, at 10 pm, after a half-day-long travel.
An advice: if you have any kind of health problems, you should not consider staying in this hotel.
Yes, the room was cleaned every day, and yes, towels and bedclothes were changed every day. But, if you report to the receptionist that something has to be changed or fixed in the room - like I asked for switch to be fixed and mini bar to be turned on - you will get an empty promise. In my case, the switch remained broken and mini bar empty and useless till the day I left.
Overall, choosing this hotel will mean that you will not freeze somewhere on the street; you will have a place to sleep; and will not be hungry and thirsty. But that's it. Your 90 euros will not ensure you even minimum of comfort, except you will have fair internet connection to lament to your friends and family over your bad choice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Prestige reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestige Hotel Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode
- Hotel Prestige Brussels, Belgium