“Delicious”

Confeitaria Natario
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went to this confeitaria to try some of their specialities. The waiter gave me some options but I told him I'd trust his suggestion. He brought me the famous Bola de Berlim de Viana. It was a great choice, delicious. Just thinking about it my mouth is watering. You really have to stop here and taste this wonder.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Found this place by chance and was enticed in by the window display. Bought custard tarts however when leaving the man serving asked if I’d tasted the speciality Berlim ball. Oh my life, warm out of oven and tasted like heaven. Don’t miss!!!

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

The real best bola the Berlim in Portugal. There is no one that is that good. Recomendation is to enter the coffee shop and rest inside instead of take the queue .

Reviewed May 8, 2018

Yes, the lines are long but I agree that it is worth it. We tried a couple of pastries including bolas and sat down to have tea and coffee. We were disappointed since we wanted to go back and asked if they were going to be open on May 1st. Sadly, they were not because of the holiday but rather the fast that they are closed on Tuesday.

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

That place where you see a long line of people outside ... so you look at it and all people have cakes in their eyes ... so you decide to come back the following day ... and they all are in a queue again ... got in , tasted it, bought some takeaway on top .... now it s your turn to discover (and the macaroons, oh! The macaroons!!!)