“Hearty meal on a chilly day”
Review of Brick Clerigos

Brick Clerigos
Ranked #86 of 2,262 Restaurants in Porto
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Honest Food !!
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

There are both indoor and outdoor seats but I would recommend you to sit inside as it is more cosy and you will get to know what people around you would order.

Soup of the day was creamy vegetable soup - it warmed you up on a chilly day and it was a delight for your taste buds.

Wraps were fantastic and their pork cheek toasties were divine, the meat was soft and tender and it went super well with the crunchy toast - it’s a must try for all!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Found this trendy little place on the last day of my stay in Porto and it was only two minutes from where I was staying ... so disappointed I didn’t find it sooner. Everything is so fresh and the salads come with a fruit garnish ... passion fruit for me!! Sorry there’s no piccies as I started stuffing my face as soon as they put my plate down.,Absolutely delish and although I always eat the local food ... I do love a great salad - it’s almost worth coming back for. Very highly recommended.

Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

A small but very cozy place where we shared a big table with other people. We really liked this concept. The enterior is quite hip with lots of nice details. So is the food. they serve delicious creations of sandwiches, toasts, wraps and salads garnished with fruits. Also desserts are amazing. They have home baked cakes.

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Great very busy place. Most likely you will not sit if you don't book in advance. In advance mean I 1-2 hours or 1-2 days before. Open for lunch and dinner, closed on Sun and Mon. Beautiful large portions of tapas and I also highly recommend soup of a day. Sit inside in a big table together with other guests. Nice modern stylish decor. VERY tasty meals. Location is also superb. Limited staff (2-3 people) made them very busy but they are highly proffesional. I will miss this place. Vegan/vege/meat options available (as well as wine).

Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

Following a reservation at another establishment which we walked out of due to rude and ignorant staff we found this gem of a place...

Individual table seating area outside but inside there are only 2 tables, 1 communal, seating 14 people.

The place was very busy but they made 2 places for us.
The food was fantastic, freshly prepared and very tasty. All the meals looked of excellent quality. The staff were very friendly and helpful with the menu explanations and the apple cheesecake is a must!

All the above for a very reasonable price, just wished we'd found this place earlier because we would definitely have gone back...

Date of visit: April 2019