“Delicious fresh light food”
Review of Brick Clerigos

Brick Clerigos
Ranked #86 of 2,262 Restaurants in Porto
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Honest Food !!
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Owned by a French couple it has a different take on freshly made tasty Portuguese food. Salads/toasties/wraps. Eat around a big 14 seater table in centre. Great service and atmosphere and good English spoken.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 3, 2019

I was really wanting something fresh for lunch. I had a salad and it was amazing. All the food being served looked fantastic. I wish I could have gone back for another meal.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

My associate and I found this place when we arrived to Porto and it was just delightful! They had WiFi so we were able to do business while also eating great, fresh food!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

We found this Wonderful little restaurant for dinner and their food was fresh and amazing. Definitely take their recommendations on dessert!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

The food was delicious ! I am positively surprised by this place. I recommend it!!!
Nice atmosphere and very good service :)

Date of visit: January 2019