“Terrible”
Review of Eu & Tu - CLOSED

Eu & Tu
Reviewed June 11, 2017

I don't usually write harsh reviews, but this one I feel compelled to make an exception. I ordered a seafood rice dish and was surprised and dismayed to find imitation crab meat in it. The other seafood bits -- tiny shrimps and mussels are obviously from frozen packages. I think it is very unacceptable, even insulting, to find such food in Portugal, a country known for its fresh seafood and fine cuisine. On top of that, it is actually quite expensive (nearly €30 for two people). I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. There are many better ones near Torre dos Clerigos and at the waterfront, do yourself a favor and avoid this one.

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Popped in because the other restaurants were fully booked. We couldn't be luckier. Food very good and prepared on spot. On the other hand, the waiting was extremely long ....

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

Nice place to eat, very casual, waited a while for the food but put it down to the Portugal culture. Food was delicious! I had the prawn linguine, amazing! And my friend had the hake, fresh and scrumptious. We both had glasses of sangria, highly recommended Portuguese drink. Overall a relaxed and good experience.

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Octopus we have ordered was delicious, calamari amazing and vinho verde just a perfect match. We have come here twice already and place was crowded. We were waiting for main dish about 40 minutes but it seems reasonable time
We will definitely come here one more time

1  Thank Vadim S
Reviewed May 11, 2017

One dish, beer "Principe", pastel de nata & good coffee, nice terrace - just enough & enjoyable. Reasonable price. Close to Lello Libreria.