“Great Service ”

Restaurante Cana Verde
Ranked #84 of 2,262 Restaurants in Porto
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Had dinner here and really enjoyed it. Food was great service was prompt and friendly. Our waiter was a lot of fun. The rice with duck meat was great

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

We’ve seen this restaurant recommended is different touristic brochures.
The dishes were not clean, so badly washed so we saw prints from previous costumers on the glass, which turned out to be broken. What about the food, the pork had a strange smell, as if it was spoiled and then cooked.
Although, the waiters were nice, but this is not a safe place to eat.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

I am in love with this restaurant. It was my first and last lunch on my most recent trip to Porto and it will be my go to next time I’m there as well. Both times I went I saw the same waiters/waitresses as well as the same clientele meaning these locals eat there probably everyday. I tried every dish imaginable and they were all great. There was a lunch special that was soup, main dish, dessert and coffee for 8 euros and the house wine is also excellent. The staff was so friendly and it was nice to go here and escape the chaos of the tourism in Porto.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Food was great, staff were really nice, friendly and funny. they just care about grest service and the experience. I would strongly recommend to anyone visiting porto. Great food with a local experience. We felt like home. With a portuguese twist. Reserve or make sure you get there early to get a table without waiting in line. Thumbs up for the team!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 18, 2019

My wife and I chose this restaurant by chance as we passed one evening and are we glad we did? It's small and family-run and when we dropped in at 8.00 p.m. on a Friday it was very busy. Staff were literally running from table to table to keep up with customer demand and when one had a moment he gestured that we would have to wait. We were happy to and the barman ensured the delay for a table was made easier by a free glass or port.
After 20 minutes we were shown to our table and quickly made our choices from a small but comprehensive menu. Service was rapid and the food was superb. All seasonal vegetables and local dishes of meat or fish. We had a bottle of wine, a starter and main course followed by coffee with a total charge of €30. Amazing value for money.
We highly commend this restaurant, just get there early or after 9.00 p.m.

Date of visit: March 2019