We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, the staff were super-friendly from beginning to end and there was nothing that was too much trouble. Our room was great with a small balcony, clean bathroom with powerful shower and huge bed. We found the standards to be extremely high, escpecially for a city centre hotel with reasonable prices. Breakfast was of an excellent standard, with plenty of choice and everything fresh.
The location was a bit of a walk but Porto is fairly spread out and is a city that requires a bit of walking to really make the most of it. We enjoyed the walk to and from the hotel as there was plenty to see and do on the way. There are several cafes and a supermarket very near by to get a drink or bite to eat..
I would definitely reccomend this as a place to stay for anyone going to Porto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto