This hotel is excellent value for money, providing modern, stylish, no smoking accommodation, in a nice safe neighbourhood, close to Porto's centre.
Rooms are recently re-done to a simple, modern theme, with wooden floors and pale colours. Three layers of curtain effectively block all sunlight. Beds are extremely comfortable. Showers are hot and powerful. Everything is spotlessly clean.
The rear rooms look out onto back gardens and are very peaceful.
Staff are very friendly and eager to please.
Free use of PC in the lobby.
Easy access from the airport by bus 601.
Some minor niggles:
The breakfast offers a good selection; but if not included in your room rate, the cost of €12 p.p. is very steep, given that eating out is so cheap in Porto. So, unless you really intend to fill up for the whole day, you might be better going down the street for a coffee and croissant.
The hotel restaurant currently only opens for breakfast (but there are plenty of eateries in the vicinity); room service menu is a bit limited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto