Lovely hotel with friendly professional staff. The Breakfast was the usual continental buffet but with freshly baked bread, pastries and croissants including warm pastel de nata. Location wise it was 10 mins walk from a lot of the bars and restaurants, about 20mins from the riverfront. The room was a good size. If I had any complaints it would probably be that the WiFi was sometimes intermittent and my girlfriend said the bed was hard. I didn't mind. Overall a great little hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto