My wife and I recently stayed here on a trip to Porto, Portugal. This hotel is in quiet part of the city but relatively close to many of the local sights.
Looking at the hotel from the outside you would think 'did I make a wrong choice', but once you step foot inside, all fears of that thought quickly disappear. This hotel is a hidden jem.
The rooms are very comfortable and spacious. The staff was quite friendly and very helpful.
We ate breakfast in the lower dinning room each morning and the food was OK. Not a real large selection but adequate.
If you are looking for a comfortable, clean and friendly place to stay, this is the one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto