Our family of five spent two nights in two rooms at this hotel. The hotel was clean, the staff members were helpful and very hard working (we saw the same man working late at night in the bar and then again bright and early the next morning at breakfast). We enjoyed the complimentary juice cocktail for booking online. The location seemed a little dicey at first but once we got used to the city we found it quite nice and convenient. We arrived on the metro and found the walk there a bit long, The directions on the website are not very clear and we were at the mercy of a nice elderly man who gave us directions (me speaking Spanish and him speaking Portuguese...) The breakfast buffet was also quite good value and we found enough for everyone to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto