Eurostars was a perfect addition to our trip to Porto. It is not right on the water and those who go should be forewarned that there is a bit of a walk up the hill when returning, but the scenery is beautiful and the walk is usually needed after all the tasty food. This is not to say the area surrounding it is empty, as it is only about a 5 minute walk to bars and a similar walk to the main square.
Service-wise I cannot say enough about this hotel. The staff was especially friendly and helpful, giving us directions and helping us order a rental car. We had a bit of a hiccup the first night as the water to the hotel on the floor we were staying on had a problem, so they payed for our taxi to the other Eurostars uptown, where they had put us up in a suite. When we returned they put us in a junior suite instead of our regular room and might I say that was quite lovely! The junior suite has two beautiful french doors opening out onto small balconies. The extra living space was great and the bathroom was huge.
The sheets and bed were rather comfortable and there were plenty of towels. We ordered room service one night and that was about what you would expect but nothing spectacular. The daily breakfast was delicious and had a really great spread. The best part? They have mini Natas pastries, which trust me, you are going to want every morning! We also had a drink on their patio one evening and it was quiet and rather enjoyable.
Overall I think the value for the price is exceptional at this hotel and I would gladly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto