This must of been the most beautiful hotel we stayed at in our entire three-week European honeymoon. The room was clean and modern. The bathroom was beautiful, with free easy-access wifi in the room. The front desk is full of amazing people that listened to my Portuglish and helped us navigate the city every chance they could. My only complaint about this beautiful four-star hotel is that it was a bit far from Praça da Batalha and the Douro riverside, which are THE places to go in Porto. It did allow us to see a different side of Porto that wasn't so touristy, but it was a 7€ cab ride to get anywhere you'd really want to see. We didn't eat the breakfast, though it looked lovely. There are too many pastelerias in town with yummy coffee and fresh Portuguese pastries for under 4€ a person. Get a "galão" coffee and any pastry in the case and you won't go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto