The Eurostars Das Artes is in a quiet location about 15 minutes from the centre of Porto Old Town. It is clean and comfortable. Our room on the 1st floor in the newer building was a good size with a large bathroom. The beds were a little hard for my taste but nevertheless comfortable. The views from the rooms are not particularly good but it was quiet. The staff were very friendly and helpful - they booked the restaurants for each of our 3 nights - and the breakfast was excellent with cooked choices, fresh pastries, cold meats and cheeses, cereal, yoghurt and more. It was a little out of the centre but wherever you stay in Porto you should be prepared for walking up and down steep hills. This is part of the charm and if you manage some of the climbs you will be rewarded by wonderful views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto