“Great burgers but very slow service”

Munchie , The Burger Kitchen
Ranked #229 of 1,904 Restaurants in Porto
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Lovely food and atmosphere, just took ages for it to come - almost an hour. Better for Lunch during the week but very nice burgers and good for kids.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I already knew Munchie and in fact the burguers are really tasty. In the last 2 times I visited the place, the service was a little bit faster, so I didn't have to wait so much time. The chips are very oily for me (I have to put some ketchup to mask the grease taste) and a person of the group is vegetarian, so the only think she could eat was a burguer bread filled with grilled vegetables. There are really tasty vegetarian burguers, it would be nice to have more options...

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I was just walking by... when I saw this small place crowded with young people waiting.. I was late for an appointment I was kind of hungry and also I was curious about this hamburger place. I adventure myself to get into this popular spot. I pick a Menu of a regular hamburger + fries + Coke = € 4.90 But because of the popularity of the Meal I had to wait 1 hr! or even more.. I wasn't in a hurry, so I didn't mind waiting, hopefully it was totally worth the wait! I would make the line again for that meal...!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

The best hamburguers i've ever tasted.
Fresh ingredients, excellent meat, and very original indeed.

Be prepared to wait, because the kitchen is small and the hamburguers are prepared when you order.

1  Thank RicardoBrochado
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Nice relatively cheap meal. I know that having a burger in Portugal is kind of bad taking the fresh seafood but after several disappointing meals I opted for something safe. I was not let down. It took a bit to get it but it was worth it. One thing to bare in mind are crisps intead of chips.