Ways to Experience Porto Walkers - Free Walking Tours & Experiences
More Info
from $17.20
More Info
2,747 results
All reviews morning tour chocolate cake port wine guide david great tour wine tour pub crawl fun facts free tour these guys three hours different parts amazing city a lot of fun great introduction an excellent guide highly recommend this tour
Reviewed yesterday

Our Irish tour guide was amazing. Personable and well-prepared he took us around the oldest part of Porto. We started in the beautifully tiled train station then walked down to the Cathedral. Charming narrow streets that we would have never found on our own. Took a break at a nice café and ended up at a lookout with a view of most of Porto. Covered lots of ground in 2 1/2 hours!

Reviewed yesterday

Great tour with lots of local tips and info. The walk is at a comfortable pace which might be something to do with the amount of steep streets and steps that you go up and down during the tour ! The guide was very entertaining and knowledgable and more than happy to answer any questions, and to give advice to customers on the tour. The tour is a great way to start your trip to Porto.

Reviewed yesterday

Cyril was a great guide, he gave us a great introduction to some of the key sites of this great city. Lots of historical and cultural context too.

Reviewed 2 days ago

I've done many pubcrawls this past summer, but in my opinion this was the best one - everything was thought out, it was very organised and all the guides were really nice especially Kate aka Kate Middleton the Princess of the night! The drinks were all good, the music kept me and my friend dancing till 6 A.M. and we enterded all the places crossing through the line because we were in the pubcrawl!!!!

And the guides - they dance with us and made the party, they didn't just stoud there, they were always making sure we didn't need anything while they dance the night off - it was INCREDIBLE - even if i don't remember it all!!

Reviewed 2 days ago

It took a while to find the meeting point and almost missed the tour. Thankfully we didn't because this was probably the best free tour I've been on. The guide was hilarious and very informative. My sister and I enjoyed the tour so much we stayed and booked the afternoon tour.

Reviewed 2 days ago

good guy david,very funny and good explanations and a very interesting city tour. every time again :-)))))

Reviewed 2 days ago

David was an excellent guide, he took the time to visit with each member of the tour and was very knowledgable about port. We visited three houses and each was unique in its' own way, making for a really enjoyable tour. Did not feel rushed at all,

Reviewed 2 days ago

It's the more familiar tour I've made ever! The guide was super nice guy and he told us lot of anecdotes and stories (and history, obviously) about Porto. He also recommended us great (non-touristic) places for having dinner or lunch in the city. I really recommend everybody to do this tour before start your days on Porto. It will be really useful.

Reviewed 4 days ago

I did the walking tour in the morning and thought I'd dive deeper into the wine history and do some tasting in the afternoon. That was an amazing choice... Not too much walking involved in this tour as the longest stretch is cross the Ponte Luis I from Porto to Gaia to visit the wine cellars where Port Wine is aged. Rita (you gotta pronounce the R in the Portugese way) was amazing! knowledgeable, funny and despite being sick kept the entire group together and everyone enthusiastic. We did a total of 7 tastings and had a chance to try all 4 kinds of Port wine from white, rose, tawny and Ruby... Visited 3 different wine cellars and ended our tour at the roof top of Espaço Porto Cruz's roof top bar. Very nice tour and excellent choice of tasting and well-paced itinerary. Cannot miss this one!!! Thank you!

Reviewed 4 days ago

Speedy Gonzales gave us a well informed tour around the city. He was very pleasant and charming. Luckily we were a small group so it was easy to hear and ask questions as we walked along. We saw parts of the city we may not have visited as first time visitors to Porto.