“Very interesting Port tasting.”
Review of Linha22

Linha22
Ranked #211 of 1,743 Restaurants in Porto
Cuisines: Portuguese, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We were party of 6 that stopped at this place for a Port tasting. We did not only get to taste good Port, we also got a lot of valuable information of what to see in Porto. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Bjørn K P
Linha v, Proprietário at Linha22, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2014

Dear Customer
Thank you very much for your nice review.
For us it was pleasure to have you at Linha 22!
Looking forward to see you soon!
Best regards,
Carlos Gartner

There are newer reviews for Linha22

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

"Professor quality" (the name I gave to him) owner and soul of this little temple of art of eating and drinking well in porto. Go there and let his experience to drive you into pleasures of life: tasting experiences, wines advices, places you cannot miss. Linha22 is one of them

1  Thank Gruppo Acquisto V
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Truly worth visiting. This bar was recommended by the hotel. We visited after going to Vinium restaurant and port tasting at Grahams cellar. Although Grahams was very good, Carlos port choices far exceeded that of Grahams. Try the port at Grahams, but buy your port at Linha. A truly exceptional host and made us feel very welcome. Thanks Carlos.

1  Thank Luke C
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

It was really good to try good portuguese quality wine for fare price with proper way. He treated us warm and told us a lot of good places to visit!!

1  Thank 정우강
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I stumbled across a resturant that caught my eye and walked in ..... and was swept up in a magical experience. Carlos the owner created a lovely meal for me. He got me to try things I would never have ordered such as, stomach of ????. The food ,wine and conversation and atmosphere feed me on many levels!
As Carlos shared his wealth of knowledge and love for his city and food I realized this was a meal I will never forget :) I highly suggest you go and get swept up in his spell as well...and don't forget to try his chocolate cake !!!

2  Thank Btravelingsolo