“Just delightful”

Cuisines: Portuguese, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I stopped here to use the free wifi but got a lot more. Amazing port experience. Stop here for incredible customer service and people who know about their port. They remember your name and are passionate about matching wonderful food with the right port. They also have guest rooms that if I didn't already have a booking elsewhere, I would have stayed here. Port is slightly pricier than other places on the same street, but everything else makes up for that. Do yourself a favour and try the chocolate cake too

5  Thank AlliK3

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We happend to walk by, when we saw some port and whine bottles and figured why not drink a glass of whine here.
The moment we sat down, we where greeted by a young and passionete lady named Diana the Lion.
The service she provider for us was something like we havent encountered in Porto yet.
Everything she recommended was delicious!

To make A long story short.
The whine, the food, the ambiance and Diana where perfect.
We"ll definitly be back!

3  Thank PBv B
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

This place was so good and very nice inside. 6.50€ menú and we had excellent soup, wine, codfish croquets, salad, and chocolate cake. The salad was a little extra but worth it. The owner was extremely nice and helped us with everything we needed! Also there is free wifi which is a plus. We wished we had found this place sooner!

3  Thank trillwood31
Reviewed June 1, 2013

It was the first day of a city break in Porto. The weather was miserable and I wanted a decent coffee. I stopped at the first place I could find. And what a find! I was treated to in-depth port tastings from Diana, artisan cheeses (a most delicious creamy cheese was my favourite) and garlicky country sausage. I left clutching a bottle of very nice fruity Tawny port. I came back the next day and purchased all sorts of tasty things. I cannot rate this coffee shop/deli highly enough and want to return in February to stay in their Guest House.

Date of visit: May 2013
6  Thank jpridgway57
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Very Nice little restaurant to have a cup of wine and tapas. Amazing singer Isabel Maria! You have to go there just to listen to her!

Date of visit: May 2013