“Delicious!”

Cuisines: African
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

We loved it! The food, the great staff, the nice interior! Menu really well chosen and the vegetarian one was amazing!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed a great vegetarian lunch here.

The staff is friendly and welcoming. The food is delicious and the prices are good.

Visiting Porto? Visit this restaurant!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed October 8, 2018

I was on my way to another restaurant on the same street, but since I arrived late they had already given my table away — which was great since I just passed in front of Tia Olanda and it looked (and smelled) delicious.
We were welcomed with a warm smile and a delicious homemade meal.
The service was fast, friendly, and the price was nice, too.
Highly recommend it!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely class. They didn't have any chicken on the menu, but we were delighted with the beef curry and the bean and mushroom curry.
Brilliant service!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 22, 2018

This place was recommended to us. Never tried mozambiquan food before so decided to give it a try. I ordered a crab dish that was difficult to eat but had amazing flavor. Hardworking friendly staff. Not fancy and reasonably priced. Located near the center of everything but not touristy at all.

Date of visit: June 2018