Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect experience on a very hot day!

Reviewed August 22, 2018
snoopy_lh
WA, USA
Must do. So much fun. Very wet !

Reviewed July 25, 2018
GerrardFamily
Chester, England

All reviews great fun adrenaline ride shoes thrilling douro
Reviewed August 22, 2018

We took the longer tour and so pleased that we did. It was a 40 degree day and we were all so hot that getting SOAKED was just what was needed. The ride was exciting and took us out to the Atlantic and showed us many bridges. Not as thrilling as Jet boats on the Shotover river in NZ - but almost as good. A must do on a hot day, but be warned you WILL get wet, but thats the fun of it.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

We took the 20 minute 6 bridges ride. There were 3 of us and we had the boat to ourselves (we sat at the back). If you like speed, having lots of fun and don't mind getting wet, then thoroughly recommend. Worth every single euro.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

We saw this advertised and booked it on an impulse. The staff were great. There are lockers on the pontoon where they suggest that you leave all your belongings that you don't want to get wet. We were asked to take phones, wallets, shoes, coats and mobile phones off and it is just was well. We did the six bridges trip and it was really good. The boat is so much more exciting than the other river boats on offer. Might be worth a change of clothes or a towel !!

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

I'm 56 & my partner is 64 we are in very good health so enjoyed this ride so much no good if you have any back problems ...yes it's fast yes you get soaked but that's all the fun it's is the best boat ride we have done up to now and we have done many thought the years PEDRO our driver was caring & funny it was the highlight of our holiday if you like speed book it !

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Great fun for the entire family. We took the 20 minutes ride which left everyone with a great taste.
Bring an extra t shirt as you are likely to get wet. There are small cupboards to keep your belongings
Do not take cash or cellphones with you.

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

My son who is soon 12 needed more action than walking the streets of Porto shopping and eating. This 30 minute intensive ride down the Douro provided exactly that and I enjoyed it even though I got soaking wet. I think the team behind Xtreme Jet Boat should start selling t-shirts.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

My husband really enjoyed the experience, but was certain that permanent damage could be done to anyone with a back problem.
My otherwise tough teenage daughter had to ask the ride to stop, which after a little shouting to attract the drivers attention, she did.
It's quite possible that the captain adjust the severity of the trip according to the age of the participants, but my husband wouldn't allow our 10 year old to try after his experience. It was totally wild, but good fun.
Prepared to get soaked though!

3  Thank Susan H
Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

Superb ride. Prepare to get wet. Booked a ten minute ride and I think we was out for at least fifteen minute. And all i can say is it's the dogs b@llocks. Worth every penny (euro)

To fast to be able to take a photo, as you hold on for your life

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

My nine yr old son and I had a blast doing the 20 min package! I think 10 min would be too short and would not have seen all six bridges.

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

We booked the 25 minutes experience and ended up with a good and very fun 30. The boat can take about 10 people or so. Not as crazy as other shotover jet experiences but he does a few 360's which give you a good kick. Waves on the river are quite high for the small boat though the skipper is very responsible. Good fun and an exciting way to see this beautiful city from the Douro River.