“Excellent natas”

Nata Lisboa
Ranked #1 of 29 Coffee & Tea in Porto
Cuisines: Cafe, European, Portuguese
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tilburg
“Excellent natas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

This little hole-in-the-wall is a gem! The nata's are excellent, especially when you come in early. Then they are really fresh out of the oven en soooo delicious. I had breakfast here every morning during my 7 days visit to Lisbon.

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, ON
“You haven't had a Nata ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Being from Toronto which has a large Portuguese community I have had my fair share of Natas. Nothing at home compared to this place. I can't comment about the Nata's in Lisbon but these were pretty amazing. Light, flaky, warm and creamy -perfection. Try them with both the cinnamon and he powdered sugar.

The place is always busy but the staff does a good job of turning over tables while managing to be friendly and cordial.

Whenever we were near this place we stopped in for a coffee and a couple of Natas. Worth the visit(s).

Visited July 2013
1 Thank T0r0nt0nianTraveller
Maputo, Mozambique
“Perfect Nata!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is a Must Do for anyone visiting Porto!
Excellent location (at the heart of Porto), great service (friendly and efficient) and delicious Natas!
I strongly recommend you to try it and don't forget to bring a pack of Natas with you because they still tast delicious in the day after.

Hove, United Kingdom
“Best pasteis de nata in Porto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

We tried pasteis de nata at a different cafe every day for a week in Portugal. These were the best. Severed warm, with just crisp pastry, a wobbly filling, and cinnamon to dust the top. We immediately ordered two more. If I lived near here I would soon be fat.

Coffee and orange juice were also good, and service came with a smile.

1 Thank iamnotbatman
Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Delicious Nata”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

You will see 'Nata' in cafes all over Porto, it is a little pastry with custard inside. Nata Lisboa cafe were the best we tried. They sell take-away boxes of 6, which we bought on two occasions during our trip to Porto as they were so tasty.

The cafe itself is nice, quite modern and the waitress spoke English which was handy. It's right at the top of the main shopping street. It's open on a Sunday which was great for us because most places in Porto are closed. We had a toasted sandwich for breakfast there that was really good.

If I was in Porto, I would go out of my way to visit this Cafe.