“Fantastic Find”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 5, 2019

What a fun, welcoming cafe. enjoyed a late breakfast here twice during our stay. Staff were really friendly and efficient. Food was delicious and the prices were more than reasonable. fruit dishes were very fresh and well presented as was the main breakfast. very ample servings. the always smiling and accommodating staff really tops this place off.

Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

This small place is great. Discovered on our last evening in Porto.

There were not many places open on Christmas Eve at 5:00pm. We walked by it a couple times before giving it a try.

I had a chicken panini and and my wife had a chicken in a tortilla with peppers. They were delicious, fresh, and large.

The two ladies behind the counter were so nice to us. My wife forgot her water bottle when we were leaving and one of them ran after us to return it.

Great prices.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 26, 2018

This place is opposite the hotel i stayed in so it was perfect . The food is delicious and substantial .....recommend the power breakfast and the fruit juice is to die for ! service is prompt and the staff are helpful. tables are available outside so you can sit and watch the world go by and have your meal. coffee is hot and strong ....

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

This was a great place to go for breakfast on our last day in Porto Hard to find places open early enough to get a breakfast in Porto, but this place hit the spot. Great cappuccino.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I ordered a Nettuno panini (smoked salmon) WITHOUT onions. When my order arrived, it had onions & I tried to removed them but there was just too much. So I brought it to the hostess’ attention. She apologized and took my plate back to the kitchen. Thinking they were gonna make me a new sandwich, she returned with the same sandwich, only they removed the onions for me. Well, I could’ve done that!! Hope they were wearing gloves when they did it, but I was starving so I ate it. Even after they “removed” the onions, I still found a small piece, hence why I thought they would make me a new sandwich. BTW I only had a couple bites before I found the onions so it’s not like I ate half of it.