“Great lattes, sweets, and free wifi.”

The Traveller Caffe
Ranked #244 of 1,657 Restaurants in Porto
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Los Angeles, California
“Great lattes, sweets, and free wifi.”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

When we arrived in Porto, we weren't able to check-in to our hotel right away so we headed to find the nearest open cafe. We happen to stumble upon The Travellers Caffe and visited this place several times during our Porto trip. The staff is friendly, speaks English, and makes great lattes. The desserts, especially the donuts, were lovely. However, we weren't a big fan of the muffins. Bathrooms are clean and the wifi is complimentary. All-in-all a great Porto cafe.

• Visited May 2013

• Arabic first
Tallinn, Estonia
“Cafe that I visit most often while in Porto”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Traveller cafe is the place I meet my friends, have a midday coffee and go to read or work on my computer. They have an excellent staff and very inviting interior after being in all those usual portuguese cafes that to my nordic eye are not that nice.

I would recommend trying their espressos with lemon or orange peel. The orange one is my favorite with a tiny amount of sugar added to it. But they have a big variety of other styles of coffee and pastries also.

It's a few steps away from Rua Santa Catarina, so very close to tourist attractions but a bit quieter.

• Visited May 2013