“Wonderful day trip to the Nation Park!”

Oporto Adventure Tours
Ranked #1 of 93 Outdoor Activities in Porto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Adventure is our middle name and we like people to have a taste of it. Hiking, jumping and swimming in breathtaking clearwater views, kayaking in unpoluted waters, canyoning in the best rivers is what we do best. We connect you to mountain's traditions with an insider view in Peneda-Geres National Park, considered world heritage of biosphere by UNESCO and it is the only one in the Iberian Peninsula, with a maximum rating of parks (Word Wildlife Fund). Our proposal is more than seeing Geres, it's FEELING and be PART of IT...
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We really wanted to go to the National Park and one of my portuguese friends he recommended me Oportoadventure Tours. So we arranged a day trip and it was absolutely worth it! We went with Eduardo, an easy-going, very friendly and talkative person. What I really enjoyed during the trip was, besides all the fantastic locations we visited, the fact that it felt like travelling with friends!
The places we visited were fantastic. We went by foot to two waterfalls, we did horseback-riding and we ate traditional food. Great day, great trip, great people. Thanks a lot =)

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Eduardo was our tour guide and he was amazing! he was always happy and motivational. He became like part of the group of us and really helped us through the whole experience, it was something if you try on your vacation you won't regret it it was the best part of my two week trip to portugal! not just because my boyfriend proposed at the waterfall we swam at but also the great people you meet and the overall experience. photos and a great traditional meal are included too!

DONT MISS YOUR CHANCE, AND ASK FOR EDUARDO!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I had a amazing day with Eduardo, our guide at the magnificient park Penedes'Genes.

It was hot and sunny and we got the chance to swim in those blue and fresh lagoons. The place is a little bit more crowded than the pictures show...

I ve seen amazing views and if you like a good exercice, then this tour is for you!

It could be a little more condensed but really, it s money well spend in my case.

And the dinner...typically products, excellent. We were a group of only seven and it was great.

Thanks again Eduardo!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

From the moment we were collected from our hostel at 8.30am to the moment we were dropped off there at 8.30pm, this was the most fantastic experience. Our guide Edouard was friendly, knowledgeable and charismatic, and the transport was comfortable. The booking process was very easy, with frequent email contact before the tour - nothing is too much trouble.

I don't want to go into too much detail about the different activities on the tour as I don't want to spoil the surprises, but the lunchtime meal is absolutely awesome and the other activities are really well-executed. It is an adventure tour, so make sure you wear sturdy footwear and are ready for lots of walking on uneven terrain! We returned home exhausted and immensely satisfied from this most wonderful experience.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

It was wonderful time we spent with our children in National park Geres with our guide Sérgio
from Oporto Adventure Tours. They provided us more than we expected.
Everythink was great : nature...waterfalls...traditional food..horse riding...guide:)...
Thanks Sérgio and Carla! Obrigada!!