“Amazing Experience”

Oporto Adventure Tours
Ranked #1 of 95 Outdoor Activities in Porto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Adventure is our middle name and we like people to have a taste of it. Hiking, jumping and swimming in breathtaking clearwater views, kayaking in unpoluted waters, canyoning in the best rivers is what we do best. We connect you to mountain's traditions with an insider view in Peneda-Geres National Park, considered world heritage of biosphere by UNESCO and it is the only one in the Iberian Peninsula, with a maximum rating of parks (Word Wildlife Fund). Our proposal is more than seeing Geres, it's FEELING and be PART of IT...
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Geres is incredible, I loved every little spot I saw and visited there. It’s a paradise. I was in Braga City at the Braga Pop Hostel and the company picked me up right there without any problem. The guides were so polite, friendly and solicitous. The tour is so organized and the traditional food offered, which one is included in the tour price, is so delicious. None words won’t be enough to describe the experience I had, just visiting you gonna know what I mean. So it’s well worth a go. Thanks, guys!

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"northern portugal"
"small village"

Reviewed November 4, 2012

while my visit in Oporto, i really wanted to check the natural areas around...so i found Oporto Adventure Tours and it was a really good choice...Carla was our guide and she is very friendly, caring and takes care of her clients, she also makes everything so you have a great time and get all the photos from your daytrip (since she goes around you taking pictures like that you will remember literally everything)....i was looking for something ecotourisitc, although this company isnt that focused they try to do their best and since they are just beginning im sure next year they will be even better....with Carla i got to finish my day feeling i saw all the areas of the Park, all the waterfalls and lagooons, you really get the whole picture of the park with this tour company....
i recommend it for sure...

1  Thank Gret84
Reviewed October 31, 2012

i chose get out of the city of Porto hoping discover more about Portugal..it was a realy nice exprience.. i will never forget the old village, the national park whith the waterfalls and lagoons , the smile and simplicity of the locals.. best day in portugal for sure..

2  Thank marie r
Reviewed October 23, 2012

A wonderful Time in a wonderful landscape with wonderful people. Simply great ... Thanks to you Sergio and Carla! We discovered a so beautiful and wild Geres Park. Amazing colors... Refreshing water included !... Easy to do this tour if you are in Porto. Don't hesitate ... Do it ! ...
K F

See more reviews
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My friend visited Porto this october, and I decided to make a gift and present to her a great experience in Geres. Carla was very friendly and answered every my letter. I made a payment via Paypal, and my friend closed the season in Geres :)
She was really suprised and had a great experience. She told me, that horse riding, bathing, jeeping and hiking were very impressive and the native Portuguese food was pretty good. But hope, she'll write her own review.

1  Thank gleb_petrovich