Vieguini - Bike & Scooter Rental Porto - best way to discover the city
Open today: 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Would highly recommend

Communicated with Vieguini prior to our trip. Quick response to emails. Location was perfect for... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Gary M
Toronto
Best bicycle/e-bike rental shop in Porto!

I rented an e-bike from Vieguini. It was my first experience on an e-bike and I loved it... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
William F
Grass Valley, California

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Porto
All reviews these guys the river douro valley helmets shop rui tandem bungee honda tips city camino paths material matosinhos maria euros
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2018

We stepped in to rent a 125cc scooter right away. There weren’t any, but they managed to arrange one arriving later. All paperwork very punctual. Staff warm and friendly. The scooter was just okay.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Was recommended this shop from a mate .. and I can safely recommend it also... call out service (which we called upon #ithappens ... was swift and thorough) very friendly & professional

Reviewed August 24, 2018

Vieguini is the first choice if you need a bike or a scooter in Porto! The team is friendly, competent and very customer-focused. I really have enjoyed their service!Rainer Eckert (August 2018)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We emailed late the night before and they replied. We turned up to smiles and welcomes and fantastic service. They recommended a perfect itinerary for the day. Great value, mega easy. Couldn't recommended more highly.

1  Thank Lankygee79
Reviewed August 16, 2018

Travelling in Porto by car is currently not recommended... at all... a lot of traffic jams, lot of people, etc. I found in the past year this nice place and I've rented a 125cc scooter. I completely recommend this :) the scooters are nice, safe, fast way to get rid of the traffic jams and for me it's be best way to travel in the city.

Pros:
Good price, good scooters and equipment.

Cons:
Trying to get on time to deliver the scooter and fill the tank before that was a nightmare :) there was a lot of traffic and even with a scooter it was hard to deliver it on time.

Hope to try it again this month :) completely recommended.

Date of experience: September 2017