“Perfect way to discover Porto. So friendly and helpful owner...”

Vieguini - Bike & Scooter Rental Porto - best way to discover the city
Ranked #3 of 108 Outdoor Activities in Porto
More attraction details
Owner description: Vieguini is the first Bike & Scooter rental shop in Porto with the best Prices, Quality and Service. We have the experience and we are the tradition. We know Porto like no one else (European best destination 2017 ! !). We give you the best tips of where to go in town (what you can see and do, where to eat, etc.) and always recommend you the best route according to your will. In Porto there are more than 70kms of cycle way and most part of it is along the river and along the beaches. Vieguini is located right on the main cycle path, in the historic center in front of the Douro river. On the flat and safe area of the city for cycling. You can rent bikes for a few hours or day (s) to visit Porto, but we also prepare our trekking or mountain bikes for holidays and long trips such like Santiago Compostela, Nazaré or Lisbon along the beautiful coast, Douro Valley trips, etc. We collect the bikes wherever you want (for long distances and under request).
Reviewed December 8, 2014

It was great fun with you and your scooters. Very good recommendations what you have to see in Porto, so friendly and sympathic owners and of course scooters in very good conditions. We will come back!

Date of experience: December 2014
"paths"
"euros"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed December 5, 2014

Located right at the bicycle path near Ribeira, Porto. Owners are very nice with great attitude. Very good price, 10€ for whole day bicycle rental.

If you are to go BTT here you can find best bikes, in other bike rentals are really just for slow city rides.

Date of experience: November 2014
3  Thank misko-frisko
Reviewed November 16, 2014

Renting a scooter was the best decision for me and my boyfriend to look around Porto.
A gentleman in renting shop was really nice and humorous guy. He answered our questions really kindly. He recommend us to visit fisherman's town and have dinner in there. If there was no scooter we wouldn't be able to be relaxed on the beach and have best quality grilled fish with cheap price. I heard we are the first Koreans who used Vieguini's service. I hope there are more people to use their service and feel Porto 100%.

Date of experience: October 2014
2  Thank app002
Reviewed October 28, 2014

I was in Oporto with 3 friends and we rent 2 scooter from Vieguini rent, I advise you because the moto are very good and the owner are so friendly and accomodating.
I attached one beautiful photo caracteristics of the simpatich of the owner Ui.
Erik

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank Erik Q
See more reviews
Reviewed October 4, 2014

I had great experience renting a scooter from Vieguini. Staff was very friendly and service very personal. I wanted to extend my scooter rental and could do it without any problems. Also our scooter was in great condition and was joy to ride. Porto is a great place to discover by scooter so if you are there definitely rent one with Vieguini.

Date of experience: September 2014
2  Thank muradkam

Travelers who viewed Vieguini - Bike & Scooter Rental Porto - best way to discover the city also viewed

Porto, Porto District

Been to Vieguini - Bike & Scooter Rental Porto - best way to discover the city? Share your experiences!