We were thrilled that the Sheraton Porto Hotel was so lovely! We really didn't know what to expect as we drove into Porto, but were delighted to be staying at this hotel. The hotel staff immediately made us feel welcome and were patient in explaining the city sights and the best way to get there. Our room was a lovely, modern space with a glass framed bathroom. The shower was great! We asked for a bucket of ice and they brought up the most gigantic bucket of ice we have ever seen. They also delivered a bottle of wine to our room as a welcoming gift. In the morning, we had breakfast in their restaurant. We didn't want the giant buffet (which looked amazing) and they were willing to accommodate our request for an a la carte breakfast. The manager even added grilled mushrooms as a side to our omelet and brought over two traditional Portuguese pastries for us to try! It was truly a pleasure to be at the Sheraton and I would highly recommend it to any visitor to Porto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Porto Sheraton