This hotel practically cuddles you from the time you arrive near the door. The staff is soooooo welcoming and friendly, trained to pamper their guests and make them taste the true luxury of hospitality in Porto . The check in process was fast and great ( Well Done !!!!! special after long flight from Frankfurt and due to weather in porto our flight delay many hours ).
A very nice business style hotel, set in near the main district of Porto ( Boavista avenue). Stayed in a deluxe room in tower (room 503) , Rooms expansive and well appointed. Turn down service and cleaning all impeccable. View probably not worth paying extra for - distant beach and building sites.
Unfortunately I had only 3 nights, but really enjoyed. Generous rooms, a very varied selection of food at Sunday buffet restaurant! Special thanks for Mario Sausa who served us during lunch time
Overall, amazing stay from the airport pick up to check out, well done to all the staff and management for looking after us as well as you always do for all your guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Porto Sheraton